Skip to content
What will a New Village Hall provide?
- A substantially larger, warm, friendly, space open to all with free WiFi – it can be a proper Community Space.
- A separate private room, useable for meetings, classes, library facilities etc.
- A larger hall for a range of weekly activities such as badminton, dancing, Tai Chi, Yoga, short mat bowls (a team could be entered into the Pembrokeshire Short Mat Bowls League), Buggy Fit etc. & general fitness training.
- Kitchen conforming to commercial requirements, large enough to cater for fundraising events, parties & children’s parties, pop up cafes, weddings etc.
- Dismountable stage with professional lighting system perfect for choirs, drama productions, musical evenings, operas, Night Out productions etc.
- Exhibition display space for Artists & Crafts people based in the village and heritage exhibitions.
- Extra storage for sports and playground equipment, history archives & documents, furniture, cleaning materials.
- An eco-friendly and Covid-friendly design and build of which we can all be proud.